You can thank Katy Paskett for the following!
1. Where did you meet?
At a stake dance at the Wilkenson Ctr at BYU. I introduced myself, and he got my phone number, but he never did ask me to dance.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
We got engaged a year after our first date. Our engagement lasted 5 months.
3. How long have you been married?
6 years and 4 months.
What does he do that surprises you?
He likes to surprise me with romantic mood lighting by lighting fragrant candles throughout the house.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I love his broad shoulders and long arms - great for giving hugs!
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He's very patient and thoughtful. He never wants anyone to feel badly.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sometimes he shortens my name and calls me "Ju."
8. Does he have a favorite color?
9. What is his favorite food?
He loves the Italian nachos at Carinos. He really likes my homemade pizza: he sometimes eats so much of it that he makes himself sick.
10. What is his favorite sport?
11. When was your first kiss?
I can't remember which number of date it was, but I think we'd been going out for a couple of months. I was wearing this striped sweater that I still have, which he loves. It was on the doorstep of my apartment in Liberty Square, and I was totally surprised by it. I didn't see it coming. (It was also his first kiss EVER - no lie!)
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to get on the internet and watch the TV show Bones and Pushing Daisies on the laptop in our bed.
13. Do you have any children?
Three beautiful daughters.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
When he decides he wants to cook something, which isn't that often, it always turns out really good. He's also really good at reading instruction manuals and figuring out how things work.
15. How old is he?
16. Who said I love you first?
17. What's his favorite music?
His taste in music is eclectic, to say the least. He loves broadway musicals, Peter Cetera, Air Supply, and Lionel Richie.
18. What do you admire most about him?
I admire his ambition to succeed and advance at work, but I also admire how supportive he is of me in my hobbies and endeavors.
19. Do you think that he will read this?
Probably not, at least not for a long while. I said last night to him, "You know, you can always post stuff on our blog too." And he replied, "I know, it's just the last thing on my mind right now."
Okay, now here's the fun part . . . I tag Aimee, Jenny, Lindsey, Alicia, and Cassie. (Since you're all family, you can't stay mad for long, right?)