Sunday, March 14, 2010

Slumber Party


Sometimes when Mac is traveling for work and is gone for several days at a time, the girls and I like to live it up and have a slumber party. We've done this a couple of times, and the girls absolutely love it. We pull out the couch bed, eat popcorn and some other treat, like cookies or fruit snacks, and watch a movie. Then we fall asleep together, all except Lilly, who gets to sleep in her own bed. I usually wake up in the night and move to my own bed for the night too. It's not a lot of work for me to put on this slumber party, but the kids think it's something great.


2 comments:

Katy said...

What a fun idea! I bet this will be one of your girls' fondest childhood memories.

Brandi said...

Looks like it was fun. The simplest things sometimes end up being the best. I always loved slumber parties when I was little.