Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just chillin'

Nap time for this little guy. If I wasn't so lazy, I would figure out how to upload the photos off our new camera so I could put a more recent picture of Joshua on here. This photo is from November, I think, and he is already a lot bigger than this. He's reverted back to newborn schedule sleeping and eating at night, so he has really really chubbed up over the last month. I can hardly believe how big he is. I told Mac tonight that I'm worried he's too big. He's about 4 months old and I think he's the size of a 12 month old!
Again, old picture - you're missing the rolls and rolls of chub that have grown on this guy!

Aha - this is a recent photo! Taken just last week. We got to spend the week after Christmas in La Jolla with my family, and one of the fun things we did was go see the Mormon Battalion Memorial site in Old Town San Diego. It is AWESOME, and if you've never been, you should definitely go there with your kids. Talking pictures and panning for gold are just some of the cool things you'll encounter there.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

He's so cute, love the chubby babies. They're my favorite. So glad you had fun in La Jolla. What a cool vacation.

Cathy said...

He's so flippin cute!! All my babies have grown really fast, too. I think all of them were in 12 month stuff by the time they were six months old. I love that he's chubby. So cute!

wendys said...

Wow he is cute! I can't believe you guys have 4 kids.

Cassie said...

How did your minute to win it games turn out?

arianne said...

I love your little guy. He looks huge, just like my almost four month old baby. I love that we had babies the same time. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hugs!

Katie Lee said...

Your little boy is adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks! Yes, please upload recent photos, we want to see since we don't have you around the corner anymore. Hope all is well with your family. Keep updating!!!