Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Favorite Store

Since Mac forgot and left our camera at his parents house last week, I won't be able to post any new pictures of the kids for a while. So I thought I'd share something about me that you may or may not enjoy. I love Macys! I'm talking about the Department store that once upon a time was called The Bon Marche. In particular, I LOVE the junior's section. They always have cute and stylish clothes. I was able to take a break from the kids last night and do some much needed shopping. I don't get the time to shop for clothes regularly. I fear that I'm slowly succumbing to "The Mom Who's Let Herself Go" look. Anyway, I stopped off at Old Navy first, found a couple of decent things to wear, then hurried over to Macys before I had to get home to nurse Lilly. Found a lovely pair of shorts and two tops that I love. Everything was on sale, so I spent less than $40 for all three articles of clothing! So for all of you out there who have never shopped at the junior's department in Macys before (I only discovered it last year), I urge you to give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Another thing that I love is the movie Penelope. It recently went to DVD, and I watched it a week ago with my sisters-in-law. I thought it was funny and sweet.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

We will all have to get together again and have a big pow wow about the book. What did you think?

Kluane said...

That's good to know about Macy's, I'll have to keep that in mind in the future. I know I've been in the junior dept. in Dillards and found some great deals too:)

Miranda said...

Thanks for the tip! I love a good deal!